Wednesday, August 21, 2013

100 Love Sonnets




Art by Sandra Bierman

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” 
 
Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets



Denominator



Rupert Charles Wulsten Bunny

“Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can; all of them make me laugh.”
― W.H. Auden




 Fairies

 
 
Dancer and Tambourine - Edgar Degas
 
"Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame!"
― William Butler Yeats



1 comment:

Thank you for your visit and comments. I appreciate them. ~